terça-feira, 4 de novembro de 2008

AMERICA

AMERICA
"America I´ve given you all and now I´m nothing.

America two dollars and twentyseven cents January 17, 1956.

I can´t stand my own mind.

America when will we end the human war?

Go fuck yourself with your atom bomb.

I don´t fell good don´t bother me.

I won´t write my poem till I´m in my right mind.

America when will you be angelic?

When will you take off your clothes?

When will you look at yourself through the grave?"

A poem by Allen Ginsberg (1956), from the beatnik generation

Just to remember that since a long time ago there are people thinking about good things in America. No more Bush. No more bull-shit. Let´s hope the new president BARACK OBAMA will rescue the old values of America. Welcome the first black american president. This is an up grade in civil rights and citizenship.

Um comentário:

Andréa disse...

Dear Trigo,
I couldn´t agree more. This is a very special moment.....
We could see that there´s still hope!!